This blog started out as an adoption profile to let others get to know us. We have now adopted the sweetest little guy. His name is Max. He was born with Down Syndrome, and we think he's perfect! This blog is now about our journey forward with him. We have another blog (link here) that details the more crazy everyday happenings in our household. Feel free to check it out as well. I update it more frequently. Someday, I may combine the two blogs. For now, this is for Max, his birthparents, and anyone else who wishes to follow our miracle :)

August 4, 2009

WE HAVE A DATE!!

September 3rd Max will have his open heart surgery {August was completely booked}.
I shouldn't be so excited, but I am {OK, a little terrified, too}. I can't wait to get this behind us!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad you finally have a date. I totally understand why you want this done. It gives you a little piece of mind knowing that it will be taken care of. It was so great to see you again! Max is precious!

Adrienne said...

I know it feels good to have that date! Now he has another couple of weeks to put on some more weight!