This blog started out as an adoption profile to let others get to know us. We have now adopted the sweetest little guy. His name is Max. He was born with Down Syndrome, and we think he's perfect! This blog is now about our journey forward with him. We have another blog (link here) that details the more crazy everyday happenings in our household. Feel free to check it out as well. I update it more frequently. Someday, I may combine the two blogs. For now, this is for Max, his birthparents, and anyone else who wishes to follow our miracle :)

August 2, 2009

4 months and 4 do's

Max turned 4 months old on the 31st!
After a bath we tried out some new do's... His hair dries so fast, even combed straight down it started to fluff up in between each style. I had to re-wet it several times....
To the side...

Down in front...
Messy on top...

Faux-hawk... (this is just what it does naturally when I let it dry)
Hanging in the high chair (aka mom's beauty salon)...
I never used these straps with Piper... but they'll sure come in handy with this floppy little guy! His neck is getting stronger, and he loves to sit up and look around. Here's he's looking over at his sister on the bed... and his hair is getting fluffy as it dries...Happy 4 months, Max :) We love you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy 4 months! I LOVE the hair do's!
Those straps sure do come in handy even at Justin's age!

Adrienne said...

Such a cutie and getting big!! Love the hair!