This blog started out as an adoption profile to let others get to know us. We have now adopted the sweetest little guy. His name is Max. He was born with Down Syndrome, and we think he's perfect! This blog is now about our journey forward with him. We have another blog (link here) that details the more crazy everyday happenings in our household. Feel free to check it out as well. I update it more frequently. Someday, I may combine the two blogs. For now, this is for Max, his birthparents, and anyone else who wishes to follow our miracle :)

December 22, 2009

Time to go...

It is quite apparent that I have neglected this blog for some time now. It's original purpose was to allow potential birthparents to see more about our family in hopes of being chosen as adoptive parents. After we adopted Max, it was for the transition into our journey with him, and for his birthparents. Although it has only been 8 months, I think this blog has served its purpose. I think anyone originally following, has tuned over to our 'other' blog. So I am happy to say, as we close 2009, I think this will be my last post on this blog.
So if you haven't done so already, switch your blogroll link to: http://www.twodogsandafish.blogspot.com/ to stay tuned in for the rest of our adventures!

0 comments: