This blog started out as an adoption profile to let others get to know us. We have now adopted the sweetest little guy. His name is Max. He was born with Down Syndrome, and we think he's perfect! This blog is now about our journey forward with him. We have another blog (link here) that details the more crazy everyday happenings in our household. Feel free to check it out as well. I update it more frequently. Someday, I may combine the two blogs. For now, this is for Max, his birthparents, and anyone else who wishes to follow our miracle :)

July 11, 2009

More pics








These turned out so cute - I know - I'm a slightly biased mama...

thanks again, Kami!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I just LOVE those pictures. OF course, your kids are darling, so how could they not turn out! Love the onsie with a tie!

Adrienne said...

So precious!

The Lehnick Family said...

Oh my goodness...these are just so adorable! I am in love with his hair too! Thanks for sharing!