This blog started out as an adoption profile to let others get to know us. We have now adopted the sweetest little guy. His name is Max. He was born with Down Syndrome, and we think he's perfect! This blog is now about our journey forward with him. We have another blog (link
here) that details the more crazy everyday happenings in our household. Feel free to check it out as well. I update it more frequently. Someday, I may combine the two blogs. For now, this is for Max, his birthparents, and anyone else who wishes to follow our miracle :)
3 comments:
What a precious baby boy you have! I think it's wonderful that you have adopted Max and I look forward to following your lives with him!
I found your blog through Adrienne and just want to congratulate you and your family with the adoption of Max...I have tears flowing down my cheeks as I read your story. You are so right in that Heavenly Father definately had a hand in all of this...We have 3 children and our youngest who is 13 months old has DS and has made our world a better place. The blessings that come having a child with Down syndrome is more than I have ever imagined. Max is so adorable and I look forward to hearing more about your journey. My brother and sister in law adopted both their girls through the LDS services as well in Nevada. They truly had a great experience as well. Great to meet you....Darlena
Thank you for all of this! We love him and you guys SO MUCH!
Post a Comment